Project: Education and Experience Exchange (2018-3-PL01-KA205-061203)
Delivery time: 12 months, from 01.02.2019 to 31.01.2020
Project objective: a comprehensive design of innovative shaping behaviour in the use of multimedia and educational portals promoting education for young people aged 19-24. The main activity in the project is the implementation of the development of innovative multimedia materials with young people in Europe regarding online security. As part of the project's activities, young people will develop graphic posts, short films, animations, presentations, and work cards that they will share via Instagram, FB and other social media networks.
Actions taken under the project will be supervised by lecturers and practitioners in the field of psychology and pedagogy using new multimedia.
- education of youth, parents and teachers in the field of safe use of media;
- learning the possibilities of eliminating threats arising from the misuse of social media;
- shaping young attitudes conducive to making good decisions related to time and choice of content in social media;
- informing youth, parents and teachers about the possibilities of support from organizations dealing with illegal content online.
Two results will be developed:
1. multimedia materials regarding security on the web for young people to be shared on social networks
2. online safety guide available online
For young people, the world in social media is equal to the real world. The implementation of the project as part of international cooperation will allow using the synergy of diversity of each participating country in raising the competences of safe use of social networks and media, using good practices in this area. The project involves working out universal results. The involvement of international partners will allow the development of products that can be used and used in partner countries.
Developed project products will constitute innovative solutions for young people and youth workers in non-formal and informal education.
Project implemented by:
Leader: Institute of the Memorial of Kresowy Heritage, Poland
Partner: Alanya HEP University, Turkey
Partner: Titu Maiorescu University, Romania
Activities within the project:
1. International meetings in every country of the Partnership
2. Workshops for young people in Turkey - 5 days combined with e-learning activities in the field of developing a database of recommended and tested websites, portals and applications for learning.
Official website of the project: http://edufakty.pl/erasmus-education-and-experience-exchange/